Curtis Dale McClain, 36, 107 Sherfey Road, allegedly beat his girlfriend, threatened her coworkers with a table leg, and stole her vehicle at her place of employment at the Phipps Bend Industrial Park.
The HCSO reportedly spotted the stolen Buick at the intersection of Phipps Bend Road and Main Street in Surgoinsville and attempted a traffic stop, but McClain allegedly refused to stop, went around another vehicle at a high rate of speed and ran the stop sign.
McClain then allegedly led police on a high speed chase on 11-W into Kingsport, where he turned south onto I-26. He then turned off at the Jonesborough exit and was apprehended moments after pulling into his driveway.
Along the way, McClain allegedly struck the front end of a Mount Carmel Police Department patrol car at the Mount Carmel traffic light.
He was indicted Monday on charges including aggravated assault, felony reckless endangerment, theft over $2,500, felony evading arrest, domestic assault, leaving the scene of an accident, driving on a suspended license, failure to exercise due care, speeding and stop sign violation.
McClain remains held in the Hawkins County Jail on $25,000 bond with arraignment set for April 26 in Hawkins County Criminal Court.
Other indictments handed down Monday include:
* Ronald Don Collins, 45, 313 Summerville Road, Kingsport, home improvement fraud over $10,000.
* Jason Ryan Frazier, 40, 338 Old Stage Road, Rogersville, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, simple possession of Buprenorphine, simple possession of Gabapentin, and evading arrest.
* Matthew Doyle Wadell, 35, Greeneville, aggravated burglary, aggravated assault, possession of drug paraphernalia, and resisting arrest.
* Dylan Harold Brown, 18, 140 Christiana Road, Rogersville, felony evading arrest, felony reckless endangerment, driving on a suspended license, no insurance, registration violation, speeding, and driving left of center.
* Tyler Gillespie Rogers, 22, 188 Austin Drive, Rogersville, possession of marijuana for delivery and felony filing a false report.
* Jordan Lee Ferrell, 22, 2017 Walter Drive, Rogersville, possession of meth with intent to deliver.
* Tomothy Joey Anderson, 36, 110 Winegar Hollow Road, Rogersville, aggravated domestic assault.
* Ronald Dale Jones, 66, 7311 St. Clair Road, Whitesburg, possession of meth for delivery, simple possession of Hydrocodone, simple possession of Buprenorphine, simple possession of Alprazolam, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving on a revoked license, driving left of center and open alcohol container.