Sunday , April 15, 2018 - 12:00 AM
1. Tulips. Classic symbols of springtime that come in a vast array of colors.
2. Daffodils. Another classic which emerge in whites, yellows, oranges and sometimes pink.
3. Grape hyacinths. Those cute little purple bulb flowers that look like mini grapes. A personal favorite of mine!
4. Lilacs. Nothing beats the sight or smell of a blooming lilac bush.
5. Bluebells. Dainty blue flowers ready to ring in the season.
6. Crocuses. Another great springtime bulb plant with fantastic color choices from yellow to purple.
7. Irises. Several different varieties bloom great in the spring.
8. Summer snowflakes. Despite the misleading name, these little white drooping bells look beautiful in the spring.
9. Hydrangeas. Although they may be late bloomers compared to the rest, hydrangeas still deserve a spot on this beautiful list!
10. Pansies. For those who love color of every shade, pansies will make you smile this spring.
— London Maynard, Bear River High
Sign up for e-mail news updates.