In announcing their plan to reopen store by store, Goodwill Tenneva officials said their emphasis is on making sure that all locations are opened according to guidelines for a safe return for both customers and employees.
“We have been working to ready our staff and stores, making sure they will be full, fresh, and safe for customers,” a press release stated. “We are excited to be rebuilding, to be able to continue our mission of helping those in our region with employment needs/challenges.”
The two stores are open Monday through Saturday from noon until 6 p.m., and Sunday from 1 p.m. until 6 p.m. In addition, the stores are open from 11 a.m. until noon Monday through Saturday for the elderly, healthcare workers, and other vulnerable shoppers.
Additional locations will reopen as quickly as possible.
A list of which stores have reopened and other information — including updates about health and safety precautions shoppers will find in all stores — can be found at www.goodwilltnva.org.
Working Together To Make Stores Safe
Goodwill Tenneva is following the Governor’s Tennessee Pledge Guidance located at https://www.tn.gov. The nonprofit asks that customers:
• Please respect the social distancing guidelines.
• Please respect one-way aisles.
• Please respect temporary guidelines for restrooms and dressing rooms.
• Respect others and help everybody get through this.
• Health and temperature are to be screened daily.
• Will be wearing personal protective equipment, including masks.
•Will be following store cleaning/disinfecting procedures.
• Donations are disinfected when they are received, then quarantined before they are placed on the sales floor.