The service will be by appointment only, and appointments can be made by visiting the event calendar at www.kingsportlibrary.org or by calling (423) 229-9465. The appointments will be offered Monday through Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and must be made by 3:30 p.m. for same day pickup.
• Items must be placed on hold in order to be picked up.
• Limited to 10 holds per card.
• Items placed on hold are not guaranteed to be available.
PROCEDURE FOR PICKUP
• When you arrive at the library, park in a spot on New Street and call (423) 229-9366 to let us know you have arrived.
• Be ready to tell us who you are picking up books for.
• Let us know the make, model and color of the vehicle.
• Open your trunk.
• When the staff member brings out the books, hold your driver’s license up to the window so your identity can be verified.
• Books will be placed in the trunk.
• All returns must be placed by you in the outside book returns. Staff members are unable to take your returns at curbside delivery.
• No donations are being accepted at this time.
• Staff is unable to collect fines at this time.
If you have any questions about the new curbside pickup system, visit www.kingsportlibrary.org or call (423) 229-9366 during regular library hours.