• KINGSPORT PARKS AND RECREATION will conduct archery classes for ages 7 and up from Nov. 7-Dec. 12. The classes, which cover the basics of archery will be held at Lynn View Community Center, 257 Walker St., from 5-6 p.m. All equipment will be provided. Register at the V.O. Dobbins Sr. Complex, call (423) 224-2489 or online at kingsportparksandrecreation.org.
• KING MEN’S BASKETBALL is conducting a free clinic for boys and girls grades K-5 the first Monday of each month beginning Nov. 4. Each session will be held from 6:15-7:30 p.m., and the clinic runs through March. Call Coach Pitts at (423) 652-4781 to learn more.
• DRILL FACTORY WITH SHANE WILLIAMS, for youth of all ages, is offered in one-hour sessions. Prices are: 10 sessions for $300, eight for $250, six for $200, five for $175, four for $135, three for $100, two for $75 and one for $40; one-hour private session $65; and team prices 10 people for $250 or 15 for $365. Call 943-3037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• FUTURE STARS FALL HOOPS CLASSIC, for boys and girls grades 3-7, will be held Nov. 23 at the Carver Recreation Center in Johnson City. The entry fee is $90 with three-game guarantee. Call (423) 341-0133 or email email@example.com to learn more.
• THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY HOOPS EVENT, For boys and girls grades 3-7, will be held Saturday, Nov. 30 at Science Hill in Johnson City. The entry fee is $90 with three-game guarantee. Call (423) 341-0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
• SHOOTING STARS TRI-STATE Basketball Invitational, for boys and girls grades 3-7, will be held Dec. 7 at Science Hill in Johnson City. The entry fee is $90 with three-game guarantee. Call (423) 341-0133 or email email@example.com to learn more.
• MIDDLE SCHOOL CHRISTMAS BASKETBALL tournament, hosted by the Carter County Sports Hall of Fame, will be held on Dec. 26. The tournament is for grades 6-7 and eighth, boys and girls. To learn more or to enter a team, call (423) 470-9248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• GCS EDUCATION FOUNDATION TURKEY TROT 5K walk/run is set for Thanksgiving morning, Nov. 28, at Greeneville High School. The race, which raises funds to benefit the Greeneville City Schools Education Foundation, will begin at 8 a.m. Pre-registration is available online at gcseducationfoundation.net until Nov. 10; fees are $15 for K-12 students, $25 for adults and $70 for up to a family of four. Race-day registration will run from 6:45-7:45 a.m.; fees are $20 for K-12 students, $30 for adults and $75 for up to a family of four.
• MILLIGAN WINTER ID CAMP, for girls ages 14-18, will take place Saturday, Dec. 14 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. The camp is geared toward elite players interested in Milligan’s soccer program. Cost is $25. For more information, contact coach Lisa Buckley at (423) 461-8993 or email@example.com.
• WINTER VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE for women’s quad teams is being offered by the YWCA of Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. League play will be held on Thursday evenings, starting Nov. 14, at the YWCA in Bristol, Tenn. (106 State Street). Cost is $25 per player. To learn more, call the YWCA at (423) 968-9444 or contact Patty Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.