• RBI’S WINTER HITTING CAMP, for ages 8-14, will be held from 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, Feb. 1 at RBI Tri-Cities, 604 Rolling Hills Dr., Johnson City.
• JUNIOR NBA SKILLS CHALLENGE, hosted by the Boys & Girls Club of Johnson City/Washington County, is set for Jan. 25, beginning at 10 am. Participation is free and open to boys and girls age 7-13 (as of Aug. 31, 2020). Top 11-under and 13-under contestants qualify for regional competition on March 22, 2020, in Emerson, Georgia, and a chance to win all-expense paid trip to New York City for a national competition during the 2020 NBA Draft. For more information, contact Tim Morgan at email@example.com.
• KING MEN’S BASKETBALL is conducting a free clinic for boys and girls grades K-5 the first Monday of each month through March. Each session will be held from 6:15-7:30 p.m., and the clinic runs through March. Call Coach Pitts at (423) 652-4781 to learn more.
• DRILL FACTORY WITH SHANE WILLIAMS, for youth of all ages, is offered in one-hour sessions. Prices are: 10 sessions for $300, eight for $250, six for $200, five for $175, four for $135, three for $100, two for $75 and one for $40; one-hour private session $65; and team prices 10 people for $250 or 15 for $365. Call 943-3037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• TRI-CITIES BASKETBALL INVITATIONAL, for boys and girls grades 3-7, will be held Jan. 18 at Freedom Hall in Johnson City. Entry fee is $90; three-game guarantee. To learn more or to register, call (423) 341-0133 or email email@example.com.
• EAST TENNESSEE WINTER SHOWCASE Classic, for boys and girls grades 3-8, will be held Jan. 25 at Science Hill in Johnson City. Entry fee is $90; three-game guarantee. To learn more or to register, call (423) 341-0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 6th WINTER SOFTBALL Hitting and Pitching camp is set for Jan. 25, from 9 a.m.-noon at RBI Tri-Cities, 604 Rolling Hills Dr., Johnson City. Go online at rbitricities.com to learn more.
• INDIAN SPRINGS OPTIMIST GIRLS Club Volleyball, for grades 1-8, is registering on Tuesday, Jan. 14 and Monday, Jan. 20, from 6-7 p.m., at McDonald’s off Exit 66 near Sullivan Central. Call Dee Gonce at (423) 323-5050 with questions.
• EASTMAN OPEN TOURNAMENT is set for Saturday, Jan. 25 and Sunday, Jan. 26 at middle school and high school gyms in Kingsport. Women’s divisionsplay Saturday and co-ed divisions on Sunday; all divisions are six-person teams (co-ed is three men and three women). There is a coaches’ meeting each day at 8:30 a.m. and matches start at 9 a.m. Deadline to enter is Friday, Jan. 17 and the entry fee is $10 per player. All teams must be pre-registered and no tournament-day registration is accepted. To learn more, call Joe Douthat at (423) 224-7544 or Jack Henry at (423) 384-1765.